Thursday, March 19, 2015

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Battle Rounds

I have been really feeling the Christina Aguilera Voice looks this season, I have especially been getting into ones with bronze cheeks and nude lips. There's something kinda fresh about that minimalistic look of not wearing a lot of makeup, but we all know it takes a lot of makeup to achieve the no makeup look! I really loved how her skin was just glowing and her eye makeup steered a little more on the natural side and I'm also really feeling my Too Faced Bonjour Soleil palette that I had just purchased and it's been a lot of fun recreating those flawless glow looks.



Here's the look:










Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Halo
  • Crease- Lorac Pro Palette 2 in Nectar
  • Highlight- Lorac Pro 2 in Buff with Halo in the inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used Be A Bombshell Liquid Liner in Onyx, then on the lower lash line I used Nectar with Cargo Swimmables liner in Black Sea smudges lightly, and Halo on the inner portion
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Wet N Wild Around the Clock Blush in Brush with Destiny
  • Bronze- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil in Sun Bunny and Chocolate Soliel, Wet N Wild Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard and Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer.
LIPS
  • NYX Lip Liner in Vanilla Sky
  • NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches
  • Lorac Lip Lustre Creme in Tiara

No comments:

Post a Comment