Friday, March 13, 2015

MAC Cinderella Inspired look

This look is inspired by the new MAC Cinderella Collection, and this is the second look I have done based on the collection that is posted over here. This look is more toned downed with a neutral and purple smoky look. Most of the look was done using my dupes for the Stroke Of Midnight eye palette, Coupe d'Chic pressed powder, Pretty It Up pigment, Free as a Butterfly lip stick and Happily Ever After Lip Glass.

Here's the look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Instead of using Quarry, I used Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in Nooner
  • Crease- Instead of using Omega, I used Urban Decay Pulp Fiction in Tyranny and then I used Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Palette in Duchess Lounge (Black-Purple with multicolored sparkles) in the inner corner instead of using Stroke of Midnight
  • Highlight- I used my dupe for Phloof! with my Too Faced Nashville Nudes Palette in All American Girl on my brow bone and inner corner
  • Liner- Instead of using Macroviolet fluid line, I used Cailyn linefix gel liner in Purple on the top. Then instead of using Pretty It Up pigment, I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in So Quiche on the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory 105
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Instead of using Coup d'Chic, I used Wet N Wild Fergie Around The Clock blush in Brush With Destiny
LIPS
  • Instead of using Free As A Butterfly, I lined my lips with NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Vanilla Sky and then on top I used Essence Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt2 Lip Stick in A Piece Of Forever
  • Instead of using Happily Ever After, I used Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D in Popcorn For 2

No comments:

Post a Comment