Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jennifer Lopez: American Idol Results Show

 I haven't decided if I am going to keep going with the Jennifer looks because we have the rest of the season left and technically I will be doing more than just a short series. So we will see.. but this look was really pretty it was almost like a burgundy smokey eye from what I could see with a nude lip. I thought it would be a perfect look to re create with my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.




Here's the look:









Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in Nooner and Limit in the inner portion of the lid
  • Crease- Liar and Factory with Blackheart in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Vice Ltd Edition Palette in Anonymous and then in the inner corner I used Too Faced Nashville Nudes palette in Famous in a Small Town
  • Liner- On top I used Be a Bombshell in Onyx, then on the bottom line I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mugshot with Factory and Blackheart placed on top.
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory 105
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Palette in Snow Bunny and Chocolate Soleil and Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
  • Blush- Wet N Wild  Around The Clock Blush in Brush with Destiny
LIPS
  • NYX Lip Liner in Vanilla Sky
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Skimpy

No comments:

Post a Comment