Friday, March 13, 2015

Cinderella Premiere: Lily James

I have a confession to make... I am OBSESSED with Lily James!  Seriously... her dress at the red carpet premiere was everything. That Elie Saab gown was such a stunner with every detail, the beading, the floral applique, the pockets. Even her accessories were on point with the theme of the movie, the Charlotte Olympia clock clutch and of course those glorious Christian Louboutin crystal encrusted heels. My gushing wouldn't be complete without saying something about her makeup, it was so fresh! So bright and springy, and boy aren't we all wishing for spring to come? She was such the modern day princess..



Here's the look:










Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- I used Urban Decay Glinda Palette in OZ (silver) and put that on top my lid after I did my eye liner
  • Highlight- I used Too Faced Nashville Nudes Palette in Famous in a Small Town on the brow bone/crease and inner corners
  • Liner- I used Lime Crime Uniliner in Reason on that top, then on the bottom I used Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in Mugshot on the middle-outer lash line and used Famous in a Small Town on the inner portion then I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Moonspoon on top
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory 105
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soilel palette in Snow Bunny
LIPS
  • Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Love Child
  • NYX Round Lip stick in Pink Lyric

No comments:

Post a Comment