Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Little Luck of the Irish!

This year for St. Paddy's day I wanted to do a look that was inspired by mint chocolate, and I have been in a huge baking mood and all of the desserts I have come across were something with mint and chocolate. I even made a Bailey's chocolate cheesecake this year which scored very high with my co workers and it was the first time I have ever bought alcohol for myself, so that was kinda weird...



Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Sleigh
  • Crease-  I used Lucky Charm from the Lime Crime Alchemy Palette  then I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Partridge in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Too Faced Nashville Nudes Palette in Famous in a Small Town
  • Liner- On top I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie, then i used Lucky Charm in the outer portion and then I used Sleigh in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Underrated
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Pony 

No comments:

Post a Comment