Friday, March 27, 2015

Movie Premiere: Rihanna "Home"

I debated whether or not I was going to do this look, but Riri looked absolutely gorgeous in the makeup department and while we are still in the transition from Winter to Spring, the dark lip is still trending so I thought why not, and clearly we are not the same complexion, I tried to make it work the best I could. The star of my look is the highly raved over NYX Soft Lip Matte Cream in Copenhagen, a beautiful dark berry color and I also used my brand new baby, the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Palette to complete my look.

Here's the Look:








Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- I mixed Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Halo with Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Palette in Butter Pecan
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet in Peanut Butter and Bon Bon
  • Highlight- Semi Sweet in Coconut Creme
  • Liner- On top I used NYC Liquid Liner, then on bottom I used Peanut Butter in the lower lash line and put Halo on inner corner
  • Mascara- Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll 
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil in Sun Bunny and Chocolate Soleil and Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
  •  Highlight- NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic
 LIPS
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen

No comments:

Post a Comment