Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jennifer Lopez: American Idol Top 12 Guys

This is the start to a series of  Jennifer Lopez inspired looks. I have been watching this season in awe because her makeup artist Mary Phillips really knocks it out of the park every week. This look I have been searching to find what type of products Mary used to complete this glorious pink smokey eye so that I could purchase this item but no such luck on finding the product so I had to improvise. Colour Pop makes amazing pigmented shadows and so I mixed two of their super shock shadows in this recreation, Fantasy and Drifter and I think I got pretty close to the end results.



Here's the look:









Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Drifter and Fantasy
  • Crease- Drifter and Fantasy
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Anger
  • Liner- on top I used Be a Bombshell liner in Onyx and on the bottom I used my Drifer/Fantasy mix
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory 105
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Unimaginable 
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Palette in Snow Bunny and Chocolate Soleil
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment