Here's the inspiration:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Armor and Black Market topped with Gunmetal from the Naked Palette.
- Crease- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Charcoal and then on the top I used Silver
- Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Anger, and then Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel in the inner corner and inner lower lash line
- Liner- On top I did Be A Bombshell Liquid Liner in Onyx, and on the lower lash line I used Charcoal and then I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Gonzo then I also popped some Gonzo on top from the Urban Decay Electric Palette.
- Mascara- Better Than Waterproof
- Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
- Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
- Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
- Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Underrated
- Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D in Popcorn For 2