Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Movie Inspired: Insurgent

I have yet to see Insurgent and I fully intend to see it because I loved the first film of the Divergent series. I actually prefer it more to than the Hunger Games and Shailene sold me after The Fault in Our Stars. So here's a look into the inner workings of my brain, because I have wanted to do a look based on the Insurgent poster with a feel of gunmetal grey and then a piercing bright blue and when I have a look that I want to do, I usually obsess about it in my head until it comes to fruition. lol I may just be a weirdo but that's how I work.. also I should note I tried to attempt to style my hair like Tris in the second film.. that was at least my intention.


Here's the inspiration:











Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Armor and Black Market topped with Gunmetal from the Naked Palette.
  • Crease- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Charcoal and then on the top I used Silver
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Anger, and then Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel in the inner corner and inner lower lash line
  • Liner- On top I did Be A Bombshell Liquid Liner in Onyx, and on the lower lash line I used Charcoal and then I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Gonzo then I also popped some Gonzo on top from the Urban Decay Electric Palette.
  • Mascara- Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Underrated
LIPS
  • Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D in Popcorn For 2

No comments:

Post a Comment