Thursday, March 19, 2015

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Blind Auditions

I am so excited that Christina is back judging on The Voice! Growing up I was greatly influenced by Christina Aguilera's music and her voice. She is a legend in her own right, that's for sure.. I am enjoying this mix of judges as well.. Blake and Adam are so much fun, then you have Pharrell who is quiet and confident and he is very knowledgeable and I love how he just stares at the singers in wonderment and then you have Christina with her powerhouse vocals and her gorgeous makeup every week and the Blinds have been no exception with her signature red lip she paired it with a pretty neutral eye with a graphic crease and lots of black liner. She also had a very bronzy look so I wanted to make my look very golden goddess.It's a look that I just couldn't put out of my mind and I had to re-create.


Here's the look:





Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Righteous and Anger
  • Crease- Pulp Fiction Palette in Tyranny and Vengeance 
  • Highlight- Righteous 
  • Liner- On top I used Be a Bombshell liquid liner in Onyx and then on the bottom lash line and water line I used Cargo Swimmables in Black Sea with Pulp  Fiction Palette in Furious smudged on top
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 105 Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Unapologetic and Ulta shadow in Chianti
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil palette in Snow Bunny and Chocolate Soleil, and Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer and Wet N Wild Fergie Shimmer palette in Hollywood Boulevard 
 LIPS
  • NYX High Voltage Lip Stick in Rock Star
  • Cover Girl Colorlicious Lip Lava in Mauva Lava 

No comments:

Post a Comment