Rachel Goodwin was her makeup artist and she put her in a beautiful coral lip that I have been trying to match for a couple days and it just wasn't coming out the way I wanted to, so I bit the bullet and purchased the actual lip stick color she used Revlon Ultra HD Lip Stick in Tulip and I am very happy with my purchase!! What a wonderfully creamy lip stick!! To my surprise it smells very fruity right off the bat which I didn't mind but some people may.
Here's the look:
Here's my look:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- Too Faced Nashville Nudes Palette in Famous in a Small Town
- Crease- I used a few things because I wanted to capture that warmth golden/brown look so I started with my Urban Decay Vice LTD palette in Last Sin and then I used Chase (focusing more on the outer portion). Then I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Halo in the inner-middle portion, along with Neon from the Cargo Shanghai Nights Palette.
- Highlight- Neon and Famous in a Small Town
- Liner- I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Demolition on the top and water line, then I used Last Sin and Chase on the lower lash line.
- Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
- Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
- Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
- Foundation- Cargo One Base in 01
- Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
- Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Unimaginable and Underrated
- Lorac Matte Pro Pencil in Coral (I used this more as a lip liner)
- Revlon Ultra HD Lip Stick in Tulip