Thursday, February 26, 2015

Oscars 2015: Emma Stone Look

The Oscars were on just this past weekend and everyone seemed to step up their beauty and fashion game. Emma Stone was one of my picks for best dressed of the night. She wore a gorgeous chartreuse custom number by Elie Saab and it was truly stunning. It almost gave us more hope for spring around the corner. 



Rachel Goodwin was her makeup artist and she put her in a beautiful coral lip that I have been trying to match for a couple days and it just wasn't coming out the way I wanted to, so I bit the bullet and purchased the actual lip stick color she used Revlon Ultra HD Lip Stick in Tulip and I am very happy with my purchase!! What a wonderfully creamy lip stick!! To my surprise it smells very fruity right off the bat which I didn't mind but some people may.

Here's the look:

Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

 EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced Nashville Nudes Palette in Famous in a Small Town
  • Crease- I used a few things because I wanted to capture that warmth golden/brown look so I started with my Urban Decay Vice LTD palette in Last Sin and then I used Chase (focusing more on the outer portion). Then I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Halo in the inner-middle portion, along with Neon from the Cargo Shanghai Nights Palette. 
  •  Highlight- Neon and Famous in a Small Town
  • Liner- I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Demolition on the top and water line, then I used Last Sin and Chase on the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Foundation- Cargo One Base in 01
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Unimaginable and Underrated
 LIPS
  • Lorac Matte Pro Pencil in Coral (I used this more as a lip liner)
  • Revlon Ultra HD Lip Stick in Tulip

No comments:

Post a Comment