Saturday, February 14, 2015

One Direction Fragrance Inspired: You & I

Last weeks Beauty Spotlight at work was for the new One Direction Fragrance called You & I, it's a very nice fruity smell almost tropical. I like to draw inspiration from each Beauty Spotlight and this look was inspired by the fragrance bottle, playing with lavender and gold shades.


Here's The Look:




Here's My Look:




Here's What I Used:

EYES
•Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
•Lid- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender,then Creme de Couture in Blackberry Essence from Sigma
•Crease- I used Blackberry Essence again
•Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Furious. In the inner corner I used Lorac 3D Lustre in 24K 
•Liner- on top I used Lime Crime liquid liner in Rhyme and then I lined beside it with Lime Crime liquid liner in Reason and in the lower lash line I used Blackberry Essence again. 
•Mascara- L'oreal Miss Manga

CHEEKS
•Primer-Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
•Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
•Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
•Bronzer-Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer

LIPS
•it may be Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Pony but I can't remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment