Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Look: Seattle Seahawks

The Super Bowl was tonight and the Patriots won :(.  I was definitely rooting for the Seattle Seahawks but nonetheless it was a good game and I made a bunch of treats for the occasion. I made these really yummy jalapeño popper rolls and pepperoni rolls out of crescent rolls and I made a Dark Chocolate Salted Caranel pie with an Oreo cookie crust. My boyfriends's sister made ribs and some other yummy treats and we all had a great time watching the game and amazing half time show with Katy Perry and I will be doing a makeup inspired look from her tomorrow because I loved it so much!!




Here's My Look:


Here's What I Used:

EYES 
•Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
•Lid- Cargo Suited To A Tea Cream Palette in Earl Grey. Then I used the Urban Decay Electric Palette in Revolt
•Crease- Too Faced Nashville Nude Palette in Blue Bird and Cargo Shanghi Mights Palette in Skyline and Cargo shadow in Babylon
•Highlight- Nashville Nudes Palette in All American Girl and Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel
•Liner- on the top I used Sugar Liquid Liner in Sailor and on the lower lash I used Electric Palette in Freak and Thrash and some Blue Bird then I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Mountain Green in the water line
•Mascara- L'oreal Manga Black Angel

CHEEKS 
•Primer- Lorac Mattifying Primer
•Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
•Blush- Lorac Cheek Stain in Rosy Glow
•Highlight-Lorac Double Feature in 1.5

LIPS 
•Lime Crime Velvetines in Cashmere 

No comments:

Post a Comment