Tuesday, February 24, 2015

American Idol: Jennifer Lopez Hollywood Week Inspired Look

Jennifer has been knocking it out of the park this year for me in general but I continue to fawn over her American Idol looks each week, this one in particular had more of a berry feel with a purple smokey eye. 

Here's the look:

Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid-  I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple Velvet then on top I put Urban Decay LTD Edition Palette in Hoodoo
  • Crease- From the Urban Decay LTD Edition Freakshow and I used the middle purple color from the Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Photo Op Shadow in Duchess Lounge
  • Highlight- Also from the LTD Edition palette I used Anonymous
  • Liner- On the top and bottom I used Cargo Swimmables Liner in Pfeiffer Beach, then I used Hoodoo on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagant
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Foundation- Cargo One Base in 01
  • Blush- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
  • Highlight- NYX Illuminating Powder in Ritualistic 
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
LIPS
  • Elle Must Have Lip Crayon in #5
  • Lorac Lip Lustre Cream in Reign

No comments:

Post a Comment