Saturday, February 14, 2015

Grammy Awards: Taylor Swift

Continuing my Grammy inspired makeup looks, this look was inspired by Taylor Swifts bright teal eye and pale pink lip. This is just my personal preference but when I take pictures of my makeup I want natural light and it drives me nuts when I can't get natural light. Yesterday was one of those days where I took a picture at night so I apologize for the quality of my photos.

Here's The Look:

Here's My Look:

Here's What I Used:
EYES
•Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
•Lid- Too Face Nashville Nudes in Famous In A Small Town
•Crease- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Junkie
•Highlight- Vice Palette in Anonymous
•Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Black Velvet on top and bottom lash line. On the bottom I used Junkie. Then I used Urban Decay 24/7 in Vacancy, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk in the water line
•Mascara- L'oreal Miss Manga Black Angel

CHEEKS
•Primer-Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
• Concealer- Wet N Wild Come Correct Fergie concealer in Fair
•Foundation-Cargo One Base 01
•Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
•Blush-Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
•Highlight- NYX Illuminate Powder in Ritualistic

LIPS
•Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Pony
•Lime Crime Velvetines in Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment