Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

This Valentine's Day I wanted to something fun with my eyes because I have this gorgeous pink from Colour Pop called Slave 2 Pink. I wanted to create and eye catching look. Also for work I decorated a table for the occasion



Here's my look:

Here's What I Used:

EYES
•Base-Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
•Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Meow
•Crease- Naked 3 Palette in Dark Horse
•Highlight- Naked 3 in Strange
•Liner- on top I used CargoSwimmable Liner in Black Sea. On the lower lash line I used Colour Pop Super Shock shadow in Slave 2 Pink and brought it up to the top line I also used Meow in the inner corner of eye
•Mascara- L'oreal Miss Manga Black Angel

CHEEK
•Primer-Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
•Concealer- Wet N Wild Come Correct Concealer
•Foundation- Cargo One Base 01
•Blush-Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
•Bronzer-Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
•Highlight- NYX Illuminate Powder in Ritualistic

My valentine made me chocolate covered strawberries, he's so sweet!!!

Me and my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment