Monday, February 16, 2015

Grammy Awards: Katy Perry

The last look in my Grammy's inspired makeup is by Miss Katy Perry. I love how classic the look was and it gave her that effervescent glow. I used mostly my Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay and a nice nude lip to give that natural yet sultry look.

Here's the look:

Here's My Look:

Here's What I Used:

EYES 
• Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
• Lid- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in Dust on the inner portion of the lid, in the middle I used Liar and on the outer portion I put Factory
• Crease- I mixed Factory and Mugshot
• Highlight- I put Strange on browbone and inner corner
• Liner- On the top I used Cargo Liquid Black Liner. On the lower lash line I used Mugshot and then I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Black Velvet
• Mascara- Makeup Forever Extravagant Smokey

CHEEKS 
•Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
• Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
• Foundation- Cargo One Base 01
• Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
• Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer

LIPS 
• Jordana Mordern Matte Lip Stick in Matte Blush
• NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches


No comments:

Post a Comment