Monday, February 16, 2015

50 Shades of Greige

Of course there isn't actually 50 shades of Greige eye shadows in my look but I wanted to showcase the star of my makeup look Cashmere the Velvetine lip color from Lime Crime. Greige is a mix between beige and grey and I completed the look using the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and unlike the look I did yesterday  which I also used Naked 3 palette I have a more darker intense eye.


Here's What I Used:

EYES 

•Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
•Lid- On the lid I used Cargo Shanghi Nights Palette in Bund, then I used Naked 3 palette in Nooner and Darkside on the outer portion of the lid. 
•Crease- I used Nooner and Darkside
•Highlight- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Laced on the browbone and then Strange on the inner corner
•Liner- on top I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Moonspoon and also on the waterline, then I used Nooner and Darkside on the lower lash line 
•Mascara- Makeup Forever Extravagant Smokey

CHEEKS
•Primer-Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
•Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer
•Foundation- Cargo One Base 01
•Blush- Flirt! In Pinksicle 
•Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer

LIPS 
•Lime Crime Velvetines in Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment