Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2015 Grammy Awards Inspired Makeup: Lady Gaga

It's not every day that I decide on wearing a Lady Gaga look for every day wear because let's just face it most of Gaga's looks are a little too daring for daytime... I have to say though that out of all the makeup looks at the Grammy Awards I was captivated by her shimmering green and silver cat eye and I had to find out exactly what she used. Celebrity makeup artist Sarah Tanno used all Shiseido products and sadly I am not rich and I can't afford the exact products but I used all affordable products from NYX, Colour Pop and Wet N Wild for the most part to create a very similar look.

Here's the look:

Here's My Look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans, I thought it was a pretty good dupe for Shiseido's Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Tin. Then on top of the inner portion of the lid I used my Galaxy Chic Palette from BH Cosmetics in Metoer and then in the middle I used Comet. Then in the outer portion of the lid, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean, instead of using Caviar, then on top of that I used Geek Chic Cosmetics in Twilight Princess.
  • Crease- I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Partridge
  • Highlight- I used Too Faced Nashville Nudes in Famous in a Small Town, in the inner corner instead of using Mist, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender and then Colour Pop Super Shock shadow in Tassel on top.
  • Liner- On top I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion and also on the lower lash line with a mix of Partridge and Twilight Princess
  • Mascara- L'oreal Miss Manga in Black Angel
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Celebrity Concealer in Fair 
  • Foundation- Cargo One Base in 01
  • Blush- Wet N Wild Fergie Stage Collection Blush in Brush with Destiny
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer, and Wet N Wild Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard
 LIPS
  • Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Love Child
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee

No comments:

Post a Comment