Here's the look:
Here's My Look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans, I thought it was a pretty good dupe for Shiseido's Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Tin. Then on top of the inner portion of the lid I used my Galaxy Chic Palette from BH Cosmetics in Metoer and then in the middle I used Comet. Then in the outer portion of the lid, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean, instead of using Caviar, then on top of that I used Geek Chic Cosmetics in Twilight Princess.
- Crease- I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Partridge
- Highlight- I used Too Faced Nashville Nudes in Famous in a Small Town, in the inner corner instead of using Mist, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender and then Colour Pop Super Shock shadow in Tassel on top.
- Liner- On top I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion and also on the lower lash line with a mix of Partridge and Twilight Princess
- Mascara- L'oreal Miss Manga in Black Angel
- Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
- Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Celebrity Concealer in Fair
- Foundation- Cargo One Base in 01
- Blush- Wet N Wild Fergie Stage Collection Blush in Brush with Destiny
- Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer, and Wet N Wild Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard
- Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Love Child
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee