Thursday, February 5, 2015

Katy Perry: Superbowl Halftime Show Look

Oh my goodness!!! Can Katy Perry perform the Superbowl halftime show every year??!! She was perfection!!! Her stage, her outfits and her gorgeous glittery makeup and red lip were to die for! I had to recreate this magical Covergirl look..  Jake Bailey her makeup artist used everything Covergirl to create the look and while I didn't have many of the items he used I tried my best to get the same type of products. I did however have the lip lava color Mauva Lava he used to finish off the look.

Here's the Look:











Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Her makeup artist used CG Eye Shadow Quads in Blooming Blushes, I got the same color scheme from the Naked 3 Palette in Nooner and Limit
  • Crease- Also from the Naked 3 Palette I used Factory and Mugshot
  • Highlight- I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel on the browbone, and inner corners with a hint of Strange from Naked 3
  • Liner- On top I used Be A Bombshell in Onyx then I used Lime Crime Zodiac Glitter in Ophiuchus and I used a tiny liner brush from one of my Hard Candy glitter liners to bind the glitter to my lid. Then I used Factory and Nooner on the lower lash line and Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion on the water line
  • Mascara- L'oreal Miss Manga Black Angel
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Bronze- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Mood Boosting Blush in Rose and Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
  • Highlight- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Confetti
  • Cover Girl Lava Lip Gloss in Mauva Lava

No comments:

Post a Comment