Thursday, February 5, 2015

MAC Duchess Quad: Sharon Osbourne Look

Another inspired look from the MAC X Osbourne Collection, is from the Sharon Osbourne portion of the collection is more appropriate for those customers who like more of the natural look whereas Kelly's collection is for the more playful and daring. The look I did, was taken from the Duchess Quad (Sweet Eyes,Sexy Eyes, Femme Fatale and Embark) and instead of using the Patentpolish Lip Pencils, I found the same type of sheerness from the Elle Lip Crayons.










Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Instead of using Sexy Eyes, I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Amaze
  • Crease- Instead of using Femme Fatale, I used Urban Decay Vice Ltd Palette in Heat, and then instead of Embark, I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Hustle mixed with Naked 3 Palette in Blackheart in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Instead of Sweet Eyes, I used Urban Decay Stardust Shadow in Bobby Dazzle
  • Liner- Instead of using Bountiful Brown liner, I used the crease color from Wet N Wild trio in I'm Getting Sunburned on the top liner, then I used my Embark dupe colors on the lower lashline
  • Mascara- L'oreal Miss Manga Black Angel
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Blush- Instead of using Peaches and Cream blush, I used Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer 
 LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of using the Patentpolish in French Kiss, I used Elle Lip Crayon in #5
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of using Bijou Lip Glass, I used NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee 

No comments:

Post a Comment