Saturday, September 12, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Couture Palette

One palette that I have been absolutely loving and have used all through the month of August is the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler palette. Now I had seen some Youtubers using this palette before and while I was in Ulta, I walked over to the Anastasia section and I was completely mesmerized by the color that is Pink Champagne. So I thought I'd wait on it and then I saw a 10% off code for new ABH customers, so I gave it a go and my goodness this palette in phenomenal!! The brush included is just life and it makes every color blend so seamlessly. Of course in this look I did not use Pink Champagne but I incorporated it with some of the new Colour Pop Road Trip Collection products and created a really nice summer look with corals, that really gave me a beachy vibe. I made the look extra dewy by using the Tatcha spray.

Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Rip Tide
  • Crease- Anastasia Beverly Hills World Couture Palette in Soft Peach and Morocco
  • Highlight- Soft Peach, I also put Rip Tide in the inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in 1999, then on the bottom I used Soft Peach
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Porefection Mattifying Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Better Skin
  • Concealer- Maybelline Better Skin in Light
  • Blush- Colour Pop in Aphrodisiac
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Road Trip
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Sheer Lippie in Crunch
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment