Saturday, September 12, 2015

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette!


I was so fortunate to have kept my $20 off coupon from Urban Decay. If I didn't have it I probably wouldn't have purchased this off the bat ( oh who am I kidding.. )  I have to say out of all the Naked Palettes I own this one is my least favorite because with the Naked 1 it's the classic palette where you can basically do any kind of look. Naked 3 is my favorite because I just love the rose gold tones. The Naked Smoky leans very cool and I would say if you already have Naked 2, I wouldn't bother getting Naked Smoky. It's not that it's a horrible palette, because I do like it! it's just there's nothing really unique about the palette compared to other more affordable palettes out there.

Here's my look:











Here's what I used on my eyes:

Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
Lid- Naked Smoky in DirtySweet
Crease- Naked Smoky in Radar, Whiskey and Black Market in outer crease
Highlight- Naked Smoky in Thirteen and High in the inner corner
Liner- Urban Decay Velvet Liner in Lush on the top and then I used Whiskey on the lower lash line

No comments:

Post a Comment