Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Ombre Lips

So we are kissing Summer goodbye and we are heading into Fall, I wanted to do a nice berry lip but I wanted to play around with the ombre look, I also decided to try some strobing.


Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in High Tide
  • Crease- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Strength
  • Hightlight- Colour Pop in Lunch Money
  • Liner- Lorac Front of the line in Dark Brown
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm so sensitive
  • Foundation- Lorac PR1
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection Concealer Fair
  • Blush- Milani in Luminoso
  • Highlight-Lunch Money
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Sun Bunny
 LIPS
  • Staring off with Beeper, than Clueless, with Donut in the middle, these are all Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lippies

No comments:

Post a Comment