Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Shark Attack!!!

I'm so not over the summer colors, especially pairing corals and pinks together. This look was created around the Colour Pop super shock shadow in Shark Attack, which is a beautiful warm coral color with gold shimmer, and I paired it up with one of my favorite palettes of the moment, the Anastasia Beverly Hills World Couture Palette in Morocco.



Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Shark Attack
  • Crease- ABH World Couture Palette in Morroco
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Lunch Money and Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Hope in the inner corner
  • Liner- I put Morocco on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm So Sensitive Primer
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection Foundation
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection Concealer
  • Blush- Milani in Luminoso
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Lunch Money
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Donut

No comments:

Post a Comment