Saturday, September 12, 2015

Teen Choice Awards 2015: Lucy Hale

You may be asking yourself why would I be watching Teen Choice Awards when I'm 28 years old.. well that's a good question.. Britney Spears was going to be making an appearance so I had to watch, it doesn't matter if I didn't know half the young stars who were there but I knew enough of them to care... especially my Pretty Little Liars cast. One being Lucy Hale and her stunning metallic blue liner look and nude lip. I tried to do this look countless amounts of time and I did not have any product close to the metallic blue she had so after searching online and at the drug store I found a metallic jordana liner (yay!!!)


Here's the look:








Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay Naked Smoky in Dagger
  • Crease- Naked Smoky in Password and Dagger
  • Highlight-Naked Smoky in Thirteen
  • Liner- I mixed Jordana Cat Eye liquid liner in Twilight with NYX liner in Sunrise Blue and I did that on the top and bottom
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm so sensitive primer
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection Foundation in PR1
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection Concealer 
  • Blush- Milani in Romantic Rose
  • Highlight- Becca in Moonstone
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Sheer Lippie in Kiddo

No comments:

Post a Comment