Saturday, September 12, 2015

Astronaut Wives Club Inspired

One of the shows I have been watching this summer was Astronaut Wives Club. It was only a 10 episode series but it was so good.  It followed the first original astronauts and their wives and it was produced by Stephanie Savage who also behind Gossip Girl (one of my favorite shows. ever.)  It also featured Joanna Garcia, Wilson Bethel, Desmond Harrington (THE Jack Bass) and had the most stunning makeup and clothes I have ever seen and makes me want to transport to the 50's and 60's ASAP.  The look I saw was inspired by the character Jo, and it was a really bright sunny yellow eye with a coral/peach lippie.

Here's the look:






Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild liner in Shock Therapy
  • Lid-Wet N Wild Hemporary Solutions (yellow)
  • Crease-  ABH World Couture Palette in Morocco
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Anger
  • Liner- Benefits Their Real Push Up Liner on top (HATE) and on the bottom (i forgot what I used) :(
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm so sensitve Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Better Skin
  • Concealer- Maybelline Better Skin
  • Blush- Milani Luminoso
  • Highlighter- Colour Pop Lunch Money
LIPS
  • I can't believe I forgot what lippie I used here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment