Saturday, September 12, 2015

Naked Smoky Cool Toned Look

Trying to incorporate my new Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stick into a look was hard, besides the fact I can't stand the product, I decided to try a cool toned look using the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. As mentioned in an earlier post I received this lip product in my influenster box, so I gave it a go and honestly it just did not live up to it's expectations every tine I've worn it. I also threw in a really nice pink color from Colour Pop's Mondays in Malibu Collection.


Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Sandswoon
  • Crease- Urban Decay Naked Smoky in Password, then I used Smolder
  • Highlight- Naked Smoky in Thirteen, and High in the inner corner
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Smolder
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Porefection Mattifying Primer
  • Foundation- CoverGirl Stay Luminous Foundation
  • Concealer- NYX HD in Porcelain
  • Blush- Colour Pop Super Shock Cheeks in Hysterical
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Hippo
 LIPS
  • Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stick in Vixen Violet
This face says it all really...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment