Friday, June 18, 2010

Katy Perry "California Gurls" Music Video Look 1

Okay so once this Katy Perry video came out I have been obsessed with this makeup!! lol I tried to do the purple look.. but I think I might re do it...



Here's my look:





EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencils in Horse Raddish and Baby Blue
  • Lid-I used Claire's Palette colors (light baby blue and seafoam green) then I used La Splash liquid liner in Sparkling OceanSpray on my lid, then I used Claire's glitter kinda a seafoam green light green on top, then I used Archetype Minerals in Weeping Willow and Ulta Key West.
  • Highlight- Hard Candy Compact (Dillusional) in green
  • Liner- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean and some silver on the lower lash line
  • Mascara-Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Urge from Flirt!
LIPS
  • I used a coral color and then I used a bright blueish pink, for the look I used N.Y.C. Blue Rose, for Coral I used NYX in Margarita

No comments:

Post a Comment