Friday, June 11, 2010

Lip Swatch: N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine

So I've had these Lip colors for a while but I wanted to swatch them....







Pink Kiss: Really pretty frosted pink



Pink Sands: This color is really pretty in life than on camera.

Cappuccino- Mid beige/gold color, my lips look kinda strange in this pic.... lol


Au Natural: A lot more Orange/Red in this pic than in real life, more of a brownish color



Black Cherry Frost: Again sorry my lips look strange... this is a lot darker in person....

Cherrywood- looks better in person... darker



Pearl Glow- I love this color! It's a purple/blue duo chrome

Sheer Ruby-Mid tone red



Sheer Raspberry- Mid tone pink


Sungold Pink- a peachy pink


Clear and Shiny- I made my own gloss with a mixture of Medusa Makeup in Flamingo to make a sheer purple/pink duo chrome color

Clear and Shiny- I made another color with Taylor Made Minerals Vegas and created a sheer orange shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment