Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk on lid and Baby Blue on crease and lower lash line
- Lid- for Demi-Sweet,I used L.A. Colors Palettes in Mesmerize (purple color) and Lollipop (2nd and 4th colors)
- Crease- For Sugar Blue, I used L.A. Colors Palette in Soiree (2nd color) and for Sketch ( I used Day to Play palette (dark cranberry)
- Highlight- Instead of Almond Icing I used Ulta shadow in Lustre
- Liner- Instead of Peacocked, I used Rimmel eye kohl in Jungle Green on the top lid and bottom, also on the bottom used the Sugar Blue dupe.
- Mascara- Lash Stiletto
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- For Pinked Mauve (Oh You Jealous Girl! from She Space Minerals) and Apricot ( I think I used Archetype Minerals in Alexandria)
In the picture I didn't have any lip stick on ..
- Lip Gloss- I used my own lip gloss I made (pink/purple)