Sunday, June 27, 2010

MAC Face Chart; Laugh A Lot








Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- Instead of using Rosy Outlook, I used LA Colors Palette in Serenade (1st color)
  • Crease- Instead of Da Bling, I used Serenade (2nd color), then on top instead of Very Violet, I used LA palette in Lollipop (last two colors) and then instead of crushed metal pigment (pale pink) I used She Space Minerals in Take the Cake in the inner and outer crease only
  • Highlight- I used Rosy Outlook dupe from Serenade palette.
  • Liner- Fabuliner on the top, and only in the inner and outer corners on the lower lashline.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- In a previous post I used my substitutes for Azalea Blossom. Flirt! blush in Urge, and Ulta shadows Passion Berry and Pashmina.
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Laugh A Lot, I used Wet N Wild in 528A Pink Ice
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of CultureClash I used N.Y.C Pink Kiss liquid lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment