Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
- Lid- Instead of using Rosy Outlook, I used LA Colors Palette in Serenade (1st color)
- Crease- Instead of Da Bling, I used Serenade (2nd color), then on top instead of Very Violet, I used LA palette in Lollipop (last two colors) and then instead of crushed metal pigment (pale pink) I used She Space Minerals in Take the Cake in the inner and outer crease only
- Highlight- I used Rosy Outlook dupe from Serenade palette.
- Liner- Fabuliner on the top, and only in the inner and outer corners on the lower lashline.
- Mascara- Lash Stiletto
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- In a previous post I used my substitutes for Azalea Blossom. Flirt! blush in Urge, and Ulta shadows Passion Berry and Pashmina.
- Lip Stick- Instead of Laugh A Lot, I used Wet N Wild in 528A Pink Ice
- Lip Gloss- Instead of CultureClash I used N.Y.C Pink Kiss liquid lip gloss