Friday, June 11, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Starlet Kiss



Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shade Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- On the lid I used Jordana glitter liner in Rockabilly Brown, instead of Front Row dual edge liner, I also used a bronze gold from the Claire's Palette. On the middle I used L.A. Colors Palette in Serenade (2nd color) instead of V.I.P. and instead of Cassette, I used Archetype Minerals in The Black Dahlia on the outer.
  • Crease and Highlight- Instead of Baby Petals, I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (pink)
  • Liner- On the top I used Black Dahlia again and on the bottom I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean and the colors I used for Front Row.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Alpha Girl, I used Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Instead of Melrose Mood, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender on my lips
  • Instead of Starlet Kiss, I used NYX in Narcissus


No comments:

Post a Comment