Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shade Stick in Spirited
- Lid- On the lid I used Jordana glitter liner in Rockabilly Brown, instead of Front Row dual edge liner, I also used a bronze gold from the Claire's Palette. On the middle I used L.A. Colors Palette in Serenade (2nd color) instead of V.I.P. and instead of Cassette, I used Archetype Minerals in The Black Dahlia on the outer.
- Crease and Highlight- Instead of Baby Petals, I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (pink)
- Liner- On the top I used Black Dahlia again and on the bottom I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean and the colors I used for Front Row.
- Mascara- Lash Stiletto
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of Alpha Girl, I used Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
- Instead of Melrose Mood, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender on my lips
- Instead of Starlet Kiss, I used NYX in Narcissus