Here's my look:
- Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender
- Lid- Estee Lauder shadow in Tea Biscuit and Ivory Box, instead of Shroom
- Crease- For a Divine Knight dupe, I used my Claire's Palette (not black but the darkest gray) then instead of Kid, I used a matte beige from Day to Play palette.
- Highlight- Instead of Vanilla, I used Blanc from The Color Workshop
- Liner-Fabuliner on top, on the inner corners I used NYX Baby Blue base, then I apply the light blue from the POP Neon palette, instead of Wisteria.
- Mascara- Lash Stiletto
- Foundation- True Match
- Bronze- Golden Minx
- Blush- NYC Color Chrome in Sunstone and a beige pink from Color Workshop
- Instead of Coral Polyp, I used NYX in Margarita
- Instead of Possum Nose Pink, I used my own lip gloss mix, so anything coraly and sheer will work