Sunday, June 20, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Possum Nose Pink

Possum Nose Pink is from the MAC collection Dame Edna, which has a lot of fun face charts to recreate


Here's my look:






EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender
  • Lid- Estee Lauder shadow in Tea Biscuit and Ivory Box, instead of Shroom
  • Crease- For a Divine Knight dupe, I used my Claire's Palette (not black but the darkest gray) then instead of Kid, I used a matte beige from Day to Play palette.
  • Highlight- Instead of Vanilla, I used Blanc from The Color Workshop
  • Liner-Fabuliner on top, on the inner corners I used NYX Baby Blue base, then I apply the light blue from the POP Neon palette, instead of Wisteria.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Golden Minx
  • Blush- NYC Color Chrome in Sunstone and a beige pink from Color Workshop
LIPS
  • Instead of Coral Polyp, I used NYX in Margarita
  • Instead of Possum Nose Pink, I used my own lip gloss mix, so anything coraly and sheer will work

No comments:

Post a Comment