Thursday, June 10, 2010

Temptalia Look:Summer Fun Look: Green, Coral, & Purple

This look was really pretty! I had to recreate it..






Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- I used NYX trio in Serengetti (1st color) on inner 2/3rds of lid and inner crease. In the outer third I used an orange/red from Claires Palette.
  • Crease- I used L.A. Colors Palette in Lollipop (4th and 5th colors) then I used a matte medium brown from the Day to Play palette up to highlight.
  • Liner- on the bottom I used the green from the serengetti trio. Then I used Rimmel liner in Jungle Green.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- NYX in Margarita
  • Lip Gloss- NYC in Sungold Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment