Sunday, June 27, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Wisteria

Another look from Dame Edna.. but I don't know if I like the end results or how they turned out on film rather...

Here's my look:



EYES
  • Base- On the lid NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender, In the crease NYX JP in Baby Blue.
  • Lid- Instead of Fine Shine, I used a medium silver from the Claire's Palette, instead of Wisteria, I used my Neon Lid Pop palette (baby blue) on the outer part of the lid. In the inner portion of the lid, Instead of Dame's Desire, I used the bright purple color from a Claire's compact.
  • Crease- On the outer crease I used a color from Physician's formula shimmer strip in Blue Eyes, instead of Climate Blue, in the inner I used a light purple from the Claire's compact instead of Royal Tour.
  • Liner- Instead of Indigo I used a blue color from Jordana liner
  • Mascara-Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation-True Match
  • Blush-I think I used Urge from Flirt!
LIPS
  • I used NYX in Narcissus and NYC in Blue Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment