Sunday, September 19, 2010

Britney Spears "Do Something" Music Video Look

Ths is one of the many Britney looks I have planned. This look is inspired by her music video for "Do Something" which is one of my favorite Britney songs that wasn't very popular but it was just a fun song.




Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Pacific and Pots N Pans
  • Lid- I used LA Colors Palette in Ammunition (2 and 3) together. Then I used Ulta in Peacock and Granite to the outer corner blending it out to the crease. In the middle of the lid I used Archetype Minerals in Harlot Star and then Granite again to the inner and middle lid lightly.
  • Crease- I used Ammunition (5th color) to define the outer crease
  • Liner- On the top I used NYX JP in Black Bean, On the bottom I first used JP Pacific, them I used Rimmel sparkle pencil in Amethyst smudge together then mix Jordana eye liner in Purple Fusion, on top of that I used Lollipop Palette (5th color) and Mesmerize palette (3) with Ulta in Zephyr. In the waterline I used Black Bean
  • Highlight- I used Day To Play Palette (9th color)
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- NYC in Petal
  • Lip Gloss-NYC in Sungold Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment