Sunday, September 19, 2010

Britney Spears "Me Against the Music" Music Video Look

It may be because the Britney episdode of Glee coming on soon, I've been inspired to do these Britney looks.. This one is from Me Against The Music :)









Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Purple Velvet
  • Lid- Ulta in Pashmina and I used square 3 & 4 from a color workshop set (matte light purple and a dirty silverish purple on the inner lid. For the outer lid, I used LA Colors Palette in Mesmerize (3rd color)
  • Crease- Sweep 3rd color from Mesmerize into the crease and use Ulta in Twilight and Ammunition palette (5th color) on the outer crease
  • Highlight- LA Colors palette in Ammunition (1st color)
  • Liner- Black Bean on the top and on the lower lash line I used Purple Velvet and Ulta in Rockstar in the outer using Pashmina in the inner, with Black Bean in the waterline
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Crazy in Love
LIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment