I love, love LOVE this look!! Well Leigton is one of my favorite actresses and I think this look is soo pretty and classic.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- I used NYX JP in Milk
- Lid- From the Day to Play Palette I used pinky/beige color along with LA Colors Palette Wine and Roses (1st color)
- Crease- Also from the Day to Play Palette I used (Tan,Taupe,Brown) Then I used (gray and a little Black)
- Highlight-Estee Lauder in Ivory Box
- Liner-NYX Black Bean on top and bottom lines, with Milk in the water line. On the lower lashline I used pretty much the same colors on the crease in the order and blended them according to the picture.
- Mascara- Rimmel Glam'eyes
- Foundation-True Match
- Bronze- Flirt! in Golden Minx
- Blush- Flirt! in Urge
- NYC in Chiffon