Monday, September 6, 2010

Leighton Meester: Instyle Magazine

I love, love LOVE this look!! Well Leigton is one of my favorite actresses and I think this look is soo pretty and classic.







Here's my look:




Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- I used NYX JP in Milk

  • Lid- From the Day to Play Palette I used pinky/beige color along with LA Colors Palette Wine and Roses (1st color)

  • Crease- Also from the Day to Play Palette I used (Tan,Taupe,Brown) Then I used (gray and a little Black)

  • Highlight-Estee Lauder in Ivory Box

  • Liner-NYX Black Bean on top and bottom lines, with Milk in the water line. On the lower lashline I used pretty much the same colors on the crease in the order and blended them according to the picture.

  • Mascara- Rimmel Glam'eyes

CHEEKS



  • Foundation-True Match

  • Bronze- Flirt! in Golden Minx

  • Blush- Flirt! in Urge

LIPS



  • NYC in Chiffon


No comments:

Post a Comment