Sunday, September 19, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Burmese Beauty

Another look from Fab Felines, which I loved! I seem to like the cat looks lol



Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of Groundwork, I used Maybelline Eye Slicks in Pewter
  • Lid- Instead of Skin Tone 2 and Burmese Beauty, I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit and Ulta in Mesmerized
  • Crease- Instead of Antique Green Pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Deep Sunless Sea
  • Liner- Instead of using Treat Me Nice Superslick liquid eye pencil, I wet Archetype Minerals in Cicatrix on the top lashline. Using Antique Green pigment dupe on the lower lashline.
  • Mascara- Define a Lash
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Instead of the Soft Meow, I used Flirt! in Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Lipstick- Instead of To Pamper and Kittenish, I used NYC in Petal and NYX in Electra
  • Lip Gloss: Instead of Spree, I used Maxx Factor in Lookin Good

No comments:

Post a Comment