Friday, September 10, 2010

Leighton Meester Glamour Magazine Look

Another Leighton Meester look.. I have to say that the purple eyeshadow does not match this dress but nonetheless this is still a pretty look





Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- On the inner NYX JP in Pacific and on the outer I used NYX JP in Lemon, on the lower lashline I used Hard Candy SS in Spirited and NYX JP in HorseRaddish

  • Lid- Inner I used Sally Girl baked shadow (purple) and on the outer I used Ulta in Shamrock with Archetype Minerals in Erotic Underground on top and in the middle of the lid I used Jessies Girl eye powder in Majestic Green

  • Liner- On the lower lashline over the base I used Archtype Minerals in False Spring and NYX JP in Black Bean on the waterline

  • Mascara- Maybelline Define-a-lash + Volume
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Estee Lauder in Rose Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment