Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Urban Decay: Summer Of Love


Here's my look:







Here's what I used:



EYES


  • Base- Hard Candy SS in Spirited

  • Lid- Instead of using Smog, I used Ulta in Toast

  • Crease-Ulta in Toast

  • Highlight-Estee Lauder in Ivory Box

  • Liner- On the top instead of using UD liner in Burbon, I used NYX JP in Rust with Jordana liner in Lavish Brown, on the bottom lashline instead of using Mauie Wowie on the inner portion, I used Ulta in Lustre, Instead of using Flash, I used Sally Girl Baked Shadow in Purple and LA Colors Palette in Lollipop (4th color)

  • Mascara- Maybelline Define-a-lash with Volume (pink)

CHEEKS



  • Foundation-True Match

  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx

  • Blush-Flirt! Heart Throb

LIPS



  • Estee Lauder lip gloss in Pure Platinum




No comments:

Post a Comment