Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Demi Lovato "Get Back" Music Video

This is one of Demi's first music videos. Definently another fall looking makeup look. Looks great with blue/green eyes
Here's the look:







Here's my look:




Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- MAC Shade Stick in SharkSkin or you could use NYX JP in Black Bean

  • Lid- I used Mac in Cranberry and little black from the Day to Play palette

  • Crease- I used Cranberry

  • Highlight- Estee Lauder in Ivory Box, with white/gold from Claires in the inner corner

  • Liner-Black bean on the top lid and bottom waterline, I used cranberry and black shadow on the lower lashline

  • Mascara- I used Falsies

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx

  • Blush- Flirt! Urge

LIPS



  • NYX in Sunflower

  • NYC LLC in Sungold Pink





No comments:

Post a Comment