Monday, September 6, 2010

Demi Lovato: Camp Rock Premiere Look

So this picture was the inspiration for my new do.. It's not as blonde as mine which is something I wanted and will probably go a little blonder on top eventually.





Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy SS in Spirited
  • Lid- I used Claire's Palette (White/Gold)
  • Crease- I first used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush (2nd color) and then I used Ulta in Twilight over that
  • Highlight-Estee Lauder in Ivory Box
  • Liner-Top- I used NYX JP in Black Bean and on the bottom I used the White/Gold color and Black Bean in the waterline
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! in Golden Minx
  • Blush-Flirt! in Urge
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- NYX in Pumpkin Pie
  • Lip Gloss- Estee Lauder in Pure Platinum

1 comment:

  1. Oh baby...those eyes...I...I cant...resist...those eyes...I think...I'm fallig....in love with...you!

    Seriously though, WOW!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete