Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Lithe

This is a face chart from Fabulous Felines, even though it was a little neutral for my tastes.


Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid-Instead of Lithe Pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Sex and Candy
  • Crease- Instead of Wild By Nature and Noteriety, I used Day to Play (5th color on day side) and Day to Play(11th color)
  • Highlight- Lithe Dupe, Sex and Candy
  • Liner-Instead of Blitz and Glitz fluid line, I used NYX Black Bean on top and Instead of Teddy eye kohl on the bottom, I used NYX Dark Brown
  • Mascara- Define a Lash
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Intead of Utterly Game, I used Flirt! in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Instead of Out Minxed, I used Jordana in Opalescent
  • Instead of a Quiet Roar, I used NYC in Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment