Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ashley Benson Spring Breakers Premiere Look

Today's look is inspired from Ashley Benson's makeup at one of the Premieres for Spring Breakers. I was so disappointed by this movie let me tell you. First if all I love the cast and I had been dying for this movie to come out but with the exception of James Franco the movie just didn't meet my expectations..

I've been really into playing with blues recently and this look really spoke to me with the bright blue liner on top and also on the lower lash line.

Here's the look:









Here's my look:











Here's what I used:

EYES
•Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
•Lid- Urban Decay 247 liner in Sin, with Geek Chic Cosmetics in Newb
•Crease- Urban Decay Naked palette in Naked
•Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
•Liner- On top I used Wet n Wild idol eyes cream shadow in Distress and Electro with Lime Crime Palette in Alchemy in Divination on top and then I put Chaos from the Urban Decay Vice Palette (because I didn't have just a shadow that matched and sometimes you have to mix a few to get your desired look) and on the lower lash line I used the same things to achieve my desired look. Then I used Ruby Kisses Xpress Liner in Rebel on my water line. Then on the inner part of the lower lash line I used Geek Chic in Mana Battery and in inner corner
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Etes

CHEEKS
•Primer- Pixi flawless and poreless
•Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS
It didn't look like she had any lip stick on but I just used my honeydew lip gloss through the day that I purchased from Forever 21






No comments:

Post a Comment