Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bigger On The Inside

I have been really slacking lately on my posts because this is the second post in a row where I only have an eye picture, but the next post will have a full face I promise :). This look in particular showcases Geek Chic's Bigger On The Inside which is a gorgeous teal color with gold sparkles and dark greens and its funny because of its duochrome it comes off dark green in this look.. But it will be fun to experiment with in future looks. 

Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
•Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon
•Lid- Geek Chic in Bigger On The Inside
•Crease- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Smog
•Highlight- Geek Chic in Newb
•Liner- on top I used Lime Crime liquid liner in Rhyme. On the bottom I used Archetype Minerals in Autumn Leaves and then I put Bigger On The Inside on the rest of the lower lash line.
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment