Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Selena Gomez Billboard Awards Look

Today's look was inspired by Selena's look from the Billboard Awards this past weekend. I just loved everything about this look and her dress was so cool and fresh. She had a nice smokey cat eye with a bubblegum lip.

Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES

•Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
•Lid- Geek Chic in Newb
• Crease- Urban Decay Naked Palette Buck and Hustle with Black Palette in Black Dog
•Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
•Liner- on top I used NYC liquid liner with Black Dog on top. On the bottom I used Urban Decay 247 liner in zero and on the waterline
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eye


CHEEKS

•Primer- Pixie flawless poreless primer
•Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA 
•Bronze-Urban Decay in Brown Sugar and Physicians Formula in light-med
•Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS
•NYX in Narcissuss
•MyGlam Gloss



No comments:

Post a Comment