Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Taylor Swift Billboard Awards Look

This look was inspired by Taylor Swifts makeup at the 2013 Billboard Awards.a black and blue cat eye with a pop of bright pink on the lips. I did not have an exact match for her lipstick so I had to mix a few together to get the desired end result.


Here's the look:

Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
•Base-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans
•Lid- Geek Chic Cosmetics in Dont Blink and Mana Battery
•Crease-Urban Decay Naked Palette in Naked
•Highlight- UD Naked palette in Virgin
•Liner-On the top I used NYC liquid liner in extra black and on the bottom I used Prestige liner in Surf and Rimmel Sparkling Liner in Lapis then I used my Urban Decay Vice palette in Chaos on top. Then in the waterline I put a little concealer pencil to make my eyes a little bigger 
•Mascara-Maybelline Collossal Cat Eyes

CHEEKS
•Primer-Pixie flawless poreless
•Concealer- UD 247 in CIA
•Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll

LIPS
• I mixed Wet N Wild Light Berry Frost and Nouveau Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment