Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Christina Aguilera The Voice 11/13/12 Look

This is a look from last seasons Voice, I love Shakira this season but her makeup is nothing special and I'm thrilled that Christina is coming back of Season 5. It's a fun liner look that is light blue color, which I've been doing a lot of blue looks recently lol



Here's the look:
Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES

•Base- Urban Decay primer portion in Sin
•Lid- no lid color 
•Crease- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Desperation 
•Highlight- Vice Palette in Anonymous
•Liner- On the top I used NYC liner in black and then I used Lime Crime liner in Reason then I used Geek Chic cosmetics in Glass Cannon. On the bottom I used Desperation. 
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eye


CHEEKS

•Primer- Mirabella for face and eyes
.•Concealer- Urban Decay  247 in CIA
•Blush- Urban Decay Afterglow in Quickie and Be a Bombshell blush in Sweet Cheeks
•Bronze- Physicians Formula light-med


LIPS
•Myglam gloss in 01
•NYX lip stick in Orange Soda layered on top






No comments:

Post a Comment