Thursday, May 2, 2013

Demi Lovato: X- factor Audition in San Francisco

This makeup look was inspired by Demi Lovato's at the San Francisco auditions for X Factor. It's nothing special, it's more of a simple natural look but also playful with a cat eye. Cat eyes can be dramatic but they can also give an illusion for elongating the eyes and giving more of an almond shape.

Here's The Look:
















Here's My Look:




























































Here's What I Used:

EYES
•Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
•Lid- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Sin, then I used Stila shadow in Kitten mixed with Geek Chic Cosmetics in Newb.
•Crease- Urban Decay Naked Pallette in Naked
•Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin and I used Newb in the inner corner
•Liner- on top I used NYC Liquid Liner and then I lined the bottom as well. On the bottom I used Naked in the middle to outer part and then I used Newb in the inner part of the lower lash line.
•Mascara- Maybelline Colossal cat eye mascara

CHEEKS
•Primer- Mirabella Prime for face and eyes
•Concealer- Urban Decay 24/7 in CIA
•Bronze- Urban Decay in Brown Sugar and Physicians Formula in Light-Med
•Blush- Flirt! in Urge

LIPS
• Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Naked
• NYX in Pumpkin Pie





No comments:

Post a Comment